Date is TBC|
Vivid Sydney Harbour Cruise (CANCELLED)
Off to Sydney we go to see the lights of Vivid both by water and land. We'll travel in convoy to the Harbour, berthing in the centre of the action at Darling Harbour Marina for Saturday night. An experience not to be missed.
Date is TBC
Update as at AUGUST 21: Unfortunately VIVID Sydney has been cancelled for the 2nd year in a row due to COVID. As a result we will aim to rescedule our VIVID cruise to 2022.
The Bobbin Head Fleet will cruise to the Harbour to explore and check out the sights. We'll berth at Darling Harbour Marina in the city centre for Saturday night giving us options to view the amazing Vivid lights from the land or water. A leasurely departure on Sunday will have us returning into Bobbin Head mid afternoon.
This will definately be a trip not to be missed.
If you can't make the cruise by boat, join us at anytime at Darling Harbour (there might even be some spare bunks for anyone wishing to stay the night).
- Overnight in Americal Bay Friday night for those that can, alternatively we'll meet members joining on Saturday morning in Broken Bay at 8am.
- Cruise to Sydney harbour as a fleet - this is a great opportunty to experience a short coastal cruise with other club boats.
- Arrive Sydney Harbour late morning and depending on time explore Middle Harbour before berthing at Darling Harbour around 3pm.
- Those wanting to view the amazing Vivid lights from the water can jump onto a boat or two for a sunset cruise before dinner back at the marina and a chance to view the local Vivid displays on foot.
- Sunday morning - following a leisurely breakfast we'll depart for the trip home to arrive early afternoon back in Broken Bay.
The BHCC has reserved a limited number of berths at Darling Harbour so I encourage members to RSVP by 25 June to ensure you secure a berth.
Vessel Size 7-14m $175, Over 14m $245
This will be a great fun event experiencing the amazing Vivid lights, a short coastal cruise and or course sharing it all with fellow members.
Have a look at our previous 2018 Vivid photos here: Vivid 2018