BHCC New Year's Eve - Gosford
Join us for all four days or a few, join us by car - we have spare bunks available. Members can participate in the exciting events or sit back and relax.
PLEASE INDCATE YOUR INTEREST in MARINERS GAME and or DINNER – ASAP.
Trip details are
Wednesday night meet in America Bay or Thursday morning
- leave the Marina by 7.30 am meet at the mouth of America Bay for 8.30 for departure.
- Heading through Box Head for the 9.30 am high tide then through to Gosford.
On New Year’s Eve Commodore Bruce has an opportunity to secure tickets to the Central Coast Mariners vs Newcastle Jets at the waterfront stadium kicking off at 7 pm. Easy 20-minute walk from our mooring at Gosford Sailing Club.
Friday 1 January 2021 - New Year’s Day
- Aqua Park
- Boat or tender explore of Brisbane Water
- Dinner at Gosford Sailing Club
Saturday 2 January 2021 – Land Leg Day - catch a Bus, Uber or Taxi
- Explore Ken Duncan gallery at Erina Heights with two great nurseries nearby.
- Erina fair shops for those new year bargains or a movie
- Japanese Gardens
- East Gosford Boutiques.
- Bay Road Brewing
Members who cannot bring their boat are welcome to join us by road or car for part or all the weekend. We all have spare beds on board!
Sunday 3 January 2021
Leave Gosford by 10.30 am to catch the 11.50 am high tide at Box Head. You can head back to the marina or if weatherpermits, we could head up to explore Maitland Bay for a swim.
We look forward to seeing you for New Years, please RSVP as soon as possible or check with me or Bruce if you have any questions
0407 419 072
0413 838 603