Darling Harbour Cruise Weekend
The convoy departs from America Bay on Saturday 1st December to cruise to Sydney Harbour, with one night at Darling Harbour Marina, and leaves Sydney Harbour on Sunday 2nd December with a stopover for lunch before returning to Bobbin head.
The choice is yours! Cruise down with your boat and enjoy the whole weekend OR make your way to Darling Harbour for the afternoon and/or dinner with club members on Saturday night.
FRIDAY 30th (optional)
Raft up at America Bay in the evening
07:00 Depart America Bay for the coast
09:30 Arrive Sydney Harbour
10:00 Berth at Darling Harbour Marina
12:00 Lunch at Critini's Italian Restaurant, Darling Harbour OR free time
14:00 Tour the Maritime Museum OR do some Christmas shopping OR enjoy free time
18:00 Meet back at the Marina for drinks and nibbles (BYO)
19:00 Enjoy shared seafood platters from "Nicks Seafood" on our boats on the Marina - cost TBC
21:00 View the Darling Harbour "Fireworks Spectacular!"
08:00 Breakfast on boat OR a local cafe
09:00 Depart Marina to cruise the Harbour and head up the coast
12:00 Raft up at America Bay for BYO lunch and depart for Bobbin Head at your leisure
- Boats up to 46' - $175 overnight
- Boats over 46' - $275 overnight
- Power - $50 per boat (optional)
- Sunday night onwards - $75 per boat (optional)
- Note that boats over 6.8 metres tall may require Pyrmont Bridge to be opened and boats must be diesel
- A deposit of $75 is required to confirm your booking and a full refund will be given for cancellation up to 48 hours prior
- BHCC has a limited number of berths on hold this week. For more information and to book your berth (use "Bobbin Head Cruising Club" as a reference under the "Notes" section) visit www.darlingharbour.com.au.
Berths are limited so please book your berth direct THIS WEEK IF POSSIBLE as above AND register your interest in all or part of this event with BHCC by clicking on the button below.