Sun, 13 Mar|
America Bay BHCC Moorings
BHCC BarbeCURE on Water 2022
Want to be part of the Bobbin Head Cruising Club’s Cure Cancer BarbeCURE on Water in America Bay? Did you know a donation of $75 covers ONE hour of cancer research?
13 Mar 2022, 10:00 am
America Bay BHCC Moorings, America Bay, New South Wales, Australia
JOIN the club at 10.00 am for a Marina to Refuge/America Bay flotilla and then cruise the waterways of Cowan Creek heading towards America Bay for a BarbeCURE from 12.00 pm. Raft up instructions will be given on the day (weather permitting) for the club’s two eastern moorings at the end of America Bay.
If your boat has already raised more than $250 before 1 May, your vessel will automatically receive a Skippers’ Kit filled with goodies from our sponsors to thank you for making your vessel available for the day
If your boat is in the Top Ten Highest Fundraisers by donation value before 1 May, your vessel will go into a draw to win your BarbeCURE prepared and cooked, on your boat, on the day, by a Cure Cancer Celebratory Chef!
ENCOURAGE your guests to donate (tax deductable) prior or on the day with examples such as:
- $75 for One hour of research in all types of cancer
- $150 for Microsopy imaging to look for immune cells in tumours
- $1,000 for Small scale drug screening study to identify novel treatments
- $10,000 for Comprehensive analysis of cancer through genomics
and buy raffle tickets or bid on auction items generously donated by members and businesses
Leading up to Sunday 1 May
- PROMOTE the BHCC Perpetual Fundraising Prop for the highest single donation bid (tax deductible) on the day.
- STRIVE to obtain either the Most Raised Boat Trophy or the Best Dressed Boat/Crew Trophy on the day
Please RSVP by clicking below.